Imjingak
Imjingak is located 7 km from the Military Demarcation Line, is now at the forefront of tourism related to the Korean War.

What kind of place is likely to heal your soul ?
什麼樣的地方可能會治愈你的靈魂

we live in a city for a long time, sometimes we forgot to rest,
we are thinking that moving forward is the only option.
我們在城市生活了很長一段時間,有時候我們忘記休息,
我們認為前進是唯一的選擇

I was always want to come to the borderline between north and south Korea,
today we departed to Imjingak and Munsan station is the last station of the railway
我一直想來到南北韓之間的邊界,今天我們出發去了臨津閣,
文山站是鐵路的最後一站

It's not as crowded as Seoul, the calm town lets us see a different face of South Korea
這裡沒有首爾那般的擁擠,平靜的小鎮讓我們看到韓國的別一個面目

We waited for two hours at the bus stop, but we didn't see the bus number 3001.
我們在巴士站等了兩個小時的,遲遲未見那輛3001號公車

Maybe it won't show up, or maybe we missed the only bus.
Similarly, we may also be looking for all kinds of things in life, but in the end, we all fail
或許它不會出現,又或都我們錯過了那唯一一輛公車。
除了公車, 生活中我們也許也期待著各式各樣的事,但最終我們都落空了

Don't wait any longer, please take the first step, you will find how beautiful the scenery is
不要再等待,
請踏出第一步,你會發現風景是多麼的美好

Unexpected gains are often more enjoyable
不期而遇的收獲,往往更讓人開心

Sooner or later, we have to find what we are really want,
so why not set off earlier ?
我們早晚都要去尋找我們響往的事,
那為什麼不早一點出發?
Are North and South Korea looking for common prosperity and peace ?
北韓和南韓在尋找共榮與和平嗎 ?

Can a peaceful world reappear ?
In a state of innocence, no binary opposition, and no hatreds.
It ’s like returning to childlike innocence, simple and naive.
和平的世界,是否方可再現
若人心處在純真無邪、沒有二元對立、沒有瞋心的狀態。
就像回歸到像兒童一樣的純真可愛、天真無邪

No matter what age we are, we can restore innocence
不管在什麼年紀,我們都可以恢复童真

Do you remember your childhood happiness ?
你是否還記得童年時的快樂?
Do you remember the carefree childhood ?
你是否還記得童年時的無憂無慮 ?

Sometimes, we grow white hair because we think too much
有時候,因為我們想得太多,而長出了白髮

Some people say you are getting too old because you do n’t eat enough Korean red ginseng
也有人說你老得太快,是因為你吃的紅參不夠多


This bridge leads to North Korea, and I am curious about the lives of people on the other side
這座橋通往北韓,我好奇著對岸人們的生活

How do they self-evaluate the quality of life
他們如何自我評價生活的品質

Maybe it ’s well-fed like have an appetite, can laugh and sleep well
或許是豐衣足食,吃得下,笑得出,睡得好

Some people say that the luckiest thing is that someone knows you
也有人說,最幸運的是有人了解你了

and I?
而我呢?